Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am so proud...

... of my oldest daughter who started school the day before I left for Sweden.  I agreed with the company that I am working for that I would delay my start by a day so that I could take her with Mrs D and younger daughter for her first day at a lovely village school.  I cannot believe that she has grown up so fast and is now taking her first steps into the wider world!

All went very well and she can't get enough of school.  She already has a new best friend and has been to two parties already (she has a busier social life than her mum and dad!).  She even asked me last Saturday why she couldn't go to school every day ... I think I will keep a note of that and remind her when she becames a typical teenager in years to come!

Here is my little girl on her very first morning in class....




Oh I am such a proud dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. So you should be.

    Just wait until she's 15...

    ...which she will be, much, much sooner than you expect!

    Sooo glad I had boys!

    ReplyDelete